http://painconsult.com/ About this site
It would be easier not to draw cartoons about climate change.
But I am doing so because:
- I believe climate change to be the biggest challenge facing humankind.
- I wrote a blog post 10 years ago saying I was going to do so. Better late than never I suppose.
- Sometimes cartoons can communicate in a way that words can’t.
- Better to talk about climate than ignore it and hope it goes away, which it isn’t going to.
I don’t for a minute overestimate my own importance. On one level cartoons don’t change a thing. But if just possibly these cartoons help conversations along, or influence some people who can change things, or can be used by someone who does have the power to change things, then they will have been worthwhile.
I hope I don’t come across as preaching. I don’t have all the answers. It is entirely likely that I will produce cartoons I fail to live up to.
http://desertaireresort.com/room/rent-park-model-8/ Reuse of cartoons
You can do the following things free of charge with cartoons on this website, climatecartoons.org.
- Look at them (obviously).
- Share on social media or personal blogs if attributed.
- Print them off.
- Charities and non-profit organisations can use them online or in printed form if attributed.
- Teachers and lecturers can use them in classes in printed form or as slides if attributed.
- Individuals not representing a commercial company can use them in talks if attributed.
For all other uses, including use in commercial publications, by commercial companies please contact me. Please note my other websites have different conditions for reuse of images.
Attribution: Please credit both my name and the website: ‘Cartoon by Dave Walker / climatecartoons.org’. For online uses please link to this website.